As the clock ticking and the hands completing rotations, the countdown for 2016’s most-awaited Telugu film, Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, has begun. Cutting across the countries, movie lovers are actually waiting with bated breath for April 8, 2016 (Only hours away), that marks the theatrical release of the film in Telugu and Hindi in all over India and 42 countries.
Since the film comes right after two biggest blockbusters Gabbar Singh, Attarinitiki Daredi with Pawan Kalyan as solo lead, expectations on Sardaar Gabbar Singh are understandably high. With only few hours left for the film to see the light of the day, netizens started going gaga on the film in social-media platforms and one could expect the fans excitement – reached its crescendo. As SGS is all poised for the biggest release, we delved deep into the reasons why Sardaar Gabbar Singh is a must-watch for you!
And The Five Reasons Are:
1. After 3-long years of hiatus, Power Star is returning to cinema with Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Also, Pawan is coming up with an universal theme and he’s foraying into Bollywood with Sardaar. What else could be the best reason to watch SGS?
2. Pawan Kalyan himself penned the story, screenplay for SGS. He has put in his heart, soul into Sardaar. The last time he had attempted this was back in 2003 for Johnny. Unlike before, Pawan didn’t take any chances this time around – penned tight screenplay – and made sure Sardaar Gabbar Singh would break that jinx.
3. Kajal is pairing up with Pawan Kalyan for the first-time. The on-screen chemistry between the lead pair is so good such that the combo would give others run for their money. Remember Kajal in epic Magadheera? Well, she’s playing a royal princess in Sardaar Gabbar Singh albeit a different role from what she had done in Rajamouli’s epic
4. Pawan Kalyan-DSP combination has been huge hit. Some of the Pawan’s best films had Devi’s unbeatable tunes laced with perfect background score. Naturally, fans are hoping that the duo is all set to recreate the magic again in cinemas given that songs were already chart-busters.
5. Last but not the least, one should watch the film for the entertainment quotient. It’s seldom we get chance to see Pawan trying his hand at rib-tickling comedy and doing his best to keep audiences in splits. Keeping these five reasons aside, one should watch Sardaar for one and only Pawan Kalyan!