Baahubali the movie makes the tollywood into a recognition worldwide. The movie made up with wars, and the first part of the movie is “Baahubali: The Beginning” and the movie ends with the part of “Baahubali: The Conclusion”. Baahubali budget is 300cr, it collected 600cr over worldwide for first part. The first part made the huge collections and many awards in all categories. Second part is the most awaiting before that some question will rise in mind that why “Kattapa killed Baahubali”. For this answer we have analyzed in different views. Let see
1) By the slyness of Bijjaladeva(Nassar), Kattapa killed Baahubali.
2) By the critic of Bhallala Deva(Rana Daggubati), Kattapa killed Baahubali.
3) To rule the kingdom Bhallala Deva advised to kill Baahubali.
4) Why Katappa(Sathyaraj) followed Ramya Krishnan(Sivagami) rules after king elected?
5) Kattapa is the slave of kingdom, Bhallala Deva(Rana Daggubati) insist to kill Baahubali.
6) To become Bhallala Deva(Rana Daggubati) as king for the kingdom, he wants Devasena in hands in that scenario Rana insist Kattapa to kill Baahubali
7) Bhallala Deva and Bijjaladeva makes a plan to kill Baahubali for kingdom and Devasena.
Funny Answer asked Sathyaraj in an interview that “Rajamouli said to kill Kattapa for that sake i have killed”.